Monday, June 29, 2009

The Mind of a Child

I love the little glimpses into the mind of a child. This is one little glimpse into Maxwell's seven year old brain. Keep in mind that Maxwell is totally into spiders and insects lately after having to do a report and diarama at the end of the school year. (He did his on tarantulas.) Capri has had a really runny nose and congestion for quite a while now. I am finally trying to get to the bottom of it and Max has heard me talking about it with Steve. A few nights ago, while I was laying by him in bed, he said, "Mom, I know Capri is really sick and I think it might be because of the deer tick."

3 comments:

brooke romney said...

He's always been so delightful. I love everything he says!

Kristen said...

I would die laughing, are you serious with that kid? Comedic genious.

Kristen said...

p.s..I do hope Capri is okay...have you figured out what it is yet?