Monday, June 1, 2009

Puzzle Prodigy




Sophie has a gift...she is a puzzle whiz. Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit, but she is really good at them for just a little tyke. About 6 months ago I bought her a couple of 63 piece princess puzzles at the dollar store, and she had them figured out in no time. So for Easter she got a 100 piece puzzle - I think the Easter Bunny wanted her to be challenged! Same result, although it did take her a bit longer because of distractions (church and forced Sunday nap). She asks me to come help her, but then when I put two pieces together she tells me to stop. Such conflicting requests! She just got a new puzzle for her birthday, and as I was sitting on the living room couch this past Sunday, waiting for my ride to a church meeting, it was all that I could do to not start puzzling away. I must admit that I pieced a couple together, but mostly refrained because I knew she would ask who did it!

3 comments:

Amy said...

She's looking too grown up!! And sounds like she has the brains to match her good looks... you're in trouble for sure :)

Alison said...

What a little cutie! I love her little smile!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

All joking aside, I LOVE puzzles. My mom and I always do puzzles when we get together. They are so fun. I was really good at puzzles when I was little and thought that I was SO cool because of it!! Eeekk!!