Sunday, July 12, 2009

We Love Costco!


I have a friend who posts a new blog each day and the title of each blog starts with "We Love...(fill in the blank)". I love this format. It really gives you reason to pause after a crazy day and find something you love in your life. My day has not been crazy, but I just love these pictures and thought I would borrow Kim's idea for the day.

We love Costco! Mommy loves shopping at Costco. The kids love eating at Costco. Mom doesn't necessarily love eating at Costco, but she does love not cooking dinner or lunch that day. I love that 2 gallons of milk are approximately $3.00 at Costco, when at Albertsons 1 gallon of milk is $3.00! Maybe it's the whole membership thing. Maybe it's knowing that they have good buyers, so if it's sold at Costco, chances are it's pretty good. Maybe it's the samples. Whatever the draw, we love spending a couple hours of our day at Costco.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Oh I am so glad you still read my blog...ever since I posted every day I think people have lost interest...but that is okay..the blog os for me and my 'journal' keeping. So I don't mind.
So Brent and I have talked about getting a Costco membership...is it really worth it??? Dumb question...but do they sell fabric???

The Crazy Heads said...

I love costco too, I just wish not as many people loved it so it wasn't so crowded. My parents used to go to Costco just for dinner.

Sarah said...

I remember meeting you for the first time at Costco... and thinking, "no one looks that good at Costco?" then I learned that no matter what you are doing, you look good- even cleaning! You are wonderful and a nice reminder to me that I can have style even while dining at Costco or dusting!

Amy said...

That first picture of your three kiddos is adorable! Apparently Costco brings out the best in everyone... even the photogeniality (is that a word?)

Eardley Fam said...

We MISS Costco!! Your kids are too cute and soo big! Tell Steve to eat a Costco dog or two for Chad!