Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random Capri Cuteness!

Everyone who is the third child or beyond in the family line-up complains about not having enough pictures taken of them while they are a baby, especially without other siblings poking their heads in. I don't ever want Capri to feel that way, so here is proof that I am a good mother, at least in one category! I even had to crop a few bodies out of the background to get my little buttercup all by herself, with the exception of Daddy, who was holding her, so cropping was out of the question (and we wouldn't want to cut out that handsome man anyways)!






10 comments:

Alison said...

Very cute! What an adorable little baby! Just makes you want to sqeeze those cute little cheeks.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

That is funny Max went the entire day without noticing his pants until he got home! How did he get them ON in the first place? Thank goodness for elastic waist pants eh? ;) I love the front door flip flop pix. I got a hall tree in hopes of containing the shoes by the door..the first day i had it all set up, I had to laugh when I saw the pile of coats and shoes right NEXT to the hall tree. :)

Jamie Christensen said...

She is SO cute!!!

Amy said...

She is a doll!! I love her cheeks :) How did they get this big so quickly?

The Crazy Heads said...

So cute!!! I love the passed out look on the floor.

Rebekah Coles said...

You have a great family and I hope to see you again soon, Peace Love and Blessings Dustin

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Lyric - I just came across your blog from someone elses. It was neat to see what you and your family are up to! It looks like you are doing great! Your kids are so cute and SO grown up!:) Hope all is well with you and yours!

brooke romney said...

Ohhh, she is so darling. You'll find those 3rd ones fight their way into the spotlight, and you're an awesome mom in all ways!

Nicole said...

How do you ever put her down during the day?? I would just want to hold her, kiss those cute cheeks and love her all day long!! I am sure it is hard! She is a DOLL.

Matt Porter said...

i love how steve's keeping it real with his ASU and ASDOH t-shirts. give him a shout out from me.