Thursday, September 24, 2009

1st Annual Daddy Daughter Night

Sophie and her cousins Audrey and Emily (mostly the latter two) were jealous that their brothers got to go camping with the Dads during the Fathers and Sons Campout, so thus began the 1st Annual Daddy Daughter Night. The Dads got suckered in bigtime! First stop was Red Robin, then Toys R Us, where they each picked a new Webkinz stuffed animal. Sophie picked a porcupine which she named Spikey. Then they headed home to watch Tinkerbell, and the Dads even stayed awake for the whole thing. Final stop...trampoline. The girls had so much fun, but as you can tell from the sleepy faces of Mike and Steve, not much sleeping went on!





5 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

What good dad's they are!!!!!
I actually was talking to one of my friends that was also in the ward with us that ran into her recently. Yes, please give her my blog address or even my phone number if you have it. Tell her I am thinking about her.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I loved Daddy Daughter dates! Why not get them started already! Looks like fun! I am sure the little girls loved and I am sure the Dads were glad for the opportunity to watch Tinker Bell :)

Brooke Romney said...

What fantastic dads! I'm so glad they did that. I remember loving my time with my dad!

Anonymous said...

My kids love those nights on the tramp. Daddy loves to tell silly stories and they all love it! Looks like fun.

Alison said...

What cute little kiddos and Dads too (: Thanks so much for getting Halle's earing in! My mom said Max was really funny when he said Halle's options were to cry or cry!! Anyways I seriously owe you!!! Thanks, Alison