Thursday, September 10, 2009

Disneyland Day Two

There is a book called "A Guide to Disneyland" that to someone like me seems completely anal and fun ruining, but luckily Steve's brother and his wife (Mike and Jen) have read it cover to cover and abide by it faithfully. We just tagged along behind, and it made for a very pleasant experience. I think the longest line we waited in was 30-40 minutes. Not too bad for peak season. We also happened upon Goofy just coming out of his house, so we didn't even have to wait in line for a picture with a Disney character.


It's too bad that the teacups are such a naseau causing ride because they sure are a beautiful sight. I think they make the best picture backdrop because the colors are so bright and vivid.





I love that Capri can come with us on lots of rides at Disneyland. She was even able to go on Pirates of the Caribbean, which gave her little tummy quite a ride!



Our kids were major troopers. They got such little sleep, and would catch a snooze whenever and wherever they could.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics. Your family is absolutely darling and photogenic.

Rachel M said...

We still have yet to make it to the magical kingdom. I think Brent has childhood trauma from it or something. He would seriously be just fine to never go. I'll have him check out your blog so he can see how much fun you're having:)

Amy said...

What a fun trip!! Love the picture of your three cute kiddos together in the plane (or whatever it is)...

Michelle said...

HEY! We were just there too! We took a pic of the kids in front of that little door also. It is so fun to be able to picture it for myself. LOVE the pics, and I agree the tea cups are adorable!!!