Thursday, September 3, 2009

Disnleyland Day One

Disneyland never lets me down. It really doesn't. I love it everytime I go. Even when there are big crowds and I have to stand in lots of lines, I still love Disneyland. There are too many pictures from our recent trip, so I am breaking it down by day. We stayed in a newly remodeled Howard Johnson kids suite that was so cute and fun. This big polka dot pillow is par for the whole room. And the kids loved that they got to sleep on bunk beds.

Grandpa was such a good sport. He went on nearly every ride, with a few minor exceptions, even though he didn't really like almost any of them. I love seeing his face in many of the pictures. He is either terrified or nervously anticipating! Sophie had absolutely no fear on any ride, including Tower of Terror. She is smiling in every picture, which is quite comical next to Grandpa sometimes.


Disneyland is even more fun with Uncle Dave. He just knows how to enjoy everything like a little kid...except It's A Small World (he's a hater).



What Mom doesn't have the urge to dress her husband and son in matching outfits? Oh, is that only me? They were such good sports about it.


Grandma Pat was a dream to have around. She held Capri many many times for us. Capri was also quite a dream. She is such a happy little baby. We drug her around each day until midnight. She would take little catnaps in the stroller, but mostly her eyes were wide open in awe at all the crazy people!





Here is the whole gang, except for Grandma Pat, who must be the photographer.

4 comments:

Kim said...

I can't believe how big Capri is getting! What fun!

Jen said...

How fun! You guys look like you had a blast! We are going to Disneyland on the 30th of this month and my kiddos and me of course are sooo excited! Did you guys fly or drive. I need some advice on some things. We are flying! Call me if you get a minute!

Alison said...

Love the picture of the little peace children!! Good idea on splitting it into days! I like that, it makes it not so overwhelming (:

Anonymous said...

Disneyland is the best! My kids still talk about our trip and that was two years ago! Fun memories!