Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Sophie...So you Think you Can Dance!

Sophie went to a week long dance camp this summer that she just loved. The instructors were wonderful. On the last day of the camp they did a little performance to show us what our little tykes had learned. It was absolutely adorable and I wish you could all see the video footage. I will just say that Sophie was definitely one of the cutest in the room, but not necessarily the most coordinated. Don't worry sweetheart, Mommy is not the most graceful person and look what I made of myself!

I have to add a P.S. here - I just rewatched the video footage from the dance performance and Sophie actually did quite well. I'm not really sure what I expected...perfection? She remembered the moves quite well for a 4 year old and she definitely knows how to shake her hips!



3 comments:

brooke romney said...

Just tell her that her mom dances like no one is watching. She looks so cute in her little outfit. We'll have to chat soon! It really was so fun to see you.

Jen said...

CUTE!! Paige takes dance at that studio, I love Debbie Sager! I bet she was darling - she sure looks darlin!

Alison said...

Very cute Sophie! I've seen her shake her hips and I think she is amazing at it!!