Thursday, August 6, 2009

Boys and Battles

Is it just my son or is it normal for a little boy to set up battles throughout the house? Most of you know that I am on the verge of being a clean freak, and this drives me crazy, however, because the soldiers, lego guys or batteries are organized, I actually find it endearing for a short little while! Scenes such as these can be found in random places in the Payne home. Maxwell's favorite place to set up shop is on the bathroom counter. By the way, the close-up lego shot was taken by the General Maxwell himself!



3 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

Are those batteries in that last picture?? Too funny!!! My son isn't quite there yet, but now I have something to look forward to.

Alison said...

I am afraid you have many years left of this as my Hayden is still creating many battles. Some days I think I may go insane with all the forts, battles, tea parties, and picnics in my bedroom, but then I try to remember how quickly they will grow up. Plus I am sure your house is still clean, and you know it is so much more fun to play in a clean straight house! Leave everything a mess for a few days and your kids will have nothing to do!!

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean! Caleb is the same way minus the batteries.