Monday, April 20, 2009

Easter Orange



I bought Sophie's dress from a little boutique called European Baby almost two years ago. It was on clearance and size 4T was the smallest size left, so I had to patiently wait to add it to her wardrobe. Easter Sunday was the perfect day to unveil it! I even bought Maxwell an orange shirt to match, and then the rest of the family attire just fell into place from there. It really came in handy that Steve had an orange tie. I bought it for him once in honor of his alma mater...the Boise State Broncos. He pairs it with his blue shirt and wears it with much pride!

13 comments:

Jen said...

Oh those kiddos of yours are sooo darling! Love the orange ! Love her dress !!!! Good work Lyric!!!

Jenni said...

What a great looking family! I love Sophie's dress. What a great find.

Annette Larsen said...

Beautiful family! That dress is definitely worth centering the family wardrobe around it.

Tara Fisher said...

I love the family picture! The colors are sensational!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love the orange! :) That family picture is great!

Amy said...

That dress makes me want a little girl a LOT!!! You are a great looking bunch!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

ok, so that has got to be the cutest little dress i have ever seen. oh! i just can't wait to have a little girl! too bad we'll still be poor huh.

Nicole said...

You guys are such a gorgeous family!!! The colors you chose are beautiful! You look amazing too for just having a baby 6 mo ago.

Five Silly Switzer's said...

You guys should be on a magazine. I love Sophie'S dress!! Love the colors!!!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Those are adorable family pictures. I love the smocking on Sophie's dress- so fancy!

brooke romney said...

I LOVE Sophie's dress. That is the cutest thing ever.

Kim said...

I love the dress! I am so jealous! I want it in my size and both my girls sizes!

Eardley Fam said...

Love the dress! Love the family picture. Can't believe how big your kids are.