Thursday, January 24, 2008

Welcome Home Sister Smith!



One of my very favorite sisters (I have five favorite sisters) arrived home from the Kirtland, Ohio mission two weeks ago. It was a grand reunion in the airport. We even made her break through a sign! Initially she wasn't as excited to be home as we were to have her home! She had a small emotional breakdown that lasted about an hour and then her "normalizing" began! She was an outstanding missionary, full of zeal and spunk and courage and love. I love hearing all her inspiring, and sometimes hilarious stories. We are so happy to have her home!

2 comments:

Mitchell Family said...

I wish I could've been there! She is still cute as ever! She told me how she so did not want to be home. I hope she is adjusting well and I can't wait to see her!

Kristen said...

Could their be a nicer sister than you? how sweet! She looks so happy in the photo's. Its gotta be quite the overwhelming thing to be back in the saddle of non missionary life, I hope she's doing great!