Wednesday, January 25, 2012

A Little History Lesson...and Life Lesson




I love this series of pictures. We went to the Idaho State Capitol building to give the kids a little history lesson (and maybe sign off some cub scout requirements!) and Max got another kind of lesson as well. He learned that if you're not obedient and respectful to Dad you get a firm neck pinch. I love his perfect smile in the final picture, like he's actually happy! We actually had a great time and climbed up all the stairs to look in the windows. Yep, that was all we got to do...look in the windows. Who knew that the government works a normal working man's hours. I assumed they would be working at all hours!


1 comment:

Jared and Brittany said...

Hilarious! I can hear Max and Steve now and I wasn't even there.