Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Couple of Good Laughs

Best prize ever from a gumball machine. Can you name that weapon? It came on a necklace rope that Sophie proudly wore around her neck until I busted up laughing and explained what brass knuckles are! She won't be caught dead wearing it now...no pun intended...really, no pun intended!



Steve and I took the kids to the library yesterday and let them each pick out three or four books. They get so excited to use their own library cards and do self checkout. I held Capri up to scan her first book and noticed that it said "First book of sushi" on the screen, so I had her rescan because I thought for sure it was a mistake. The same title came up, so I turned the book over and sure enough...Capri is interested in Japanese cuisine. She had me read it to her over and over last night. She especially loved the lines "miso in my sippy cup" and "salty on my lips, yummy in my belly". And if you're wondering what she's wearing, come over nearly any day of the week and you can see for yourself! This Boise State cheerleader outfit from grandma is the gift that keeps on giving!

1 comment:

Andrew Jorgensen said...

Capri, when you invite us over for spicy tuna roll? Arigato! Go Broncos!