Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Easter Duds...Need I Say More?

I love Easter outfits and this year is probably my favorite so far. I found these lemon yellow dresses at Marshalls and instantly fell in love, as did everyone else who saw them. Too bad I took the last ones! Max's seersucker suit came from the clearance section at Crazy 8. I loved it so much I bought him the next size up. However, I'm not sure how such snazzily dressed kids can spiral by the end of the day to the attire in the second picture. I'm not sure why Max is in an Under Armour shirt and plaid shorts! Also if you look closely, Capri is putting out a gang sign!


2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Darling! Want that suit!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

so, i'm assuming this is easter 2011. we're talking nine months ago, right?