Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Heavenly Father Gave Us Bodies

A couple of Sundays ago Capri's primary teacher was teaching a lesson entitled "Heavenly Father gave us bodies". Sister Curtis was explaining to the sunbeams that Heavenly Father gave us arms, eyes, hands, etc., at which point Capri chimed in with this memorable fact, "my brother has a penis". Hey, she's just keeping it real. Would you rather she have used Steve's brother's family terminology and said, "my brother has a front bottom"! Sorry if your internet filter sensors this post!

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my just when Jeff & I thought we couldn't laugh any harder at her sushi book story, this had us cracking up!!! I bet there is NEVER a dull moment in the Payne house with this little one. She is soooo darling & hysterical. Oh how she & our little Harrison have some of the same silly moments. I think Capri & Harrison would be great little buddies (since they are the same age and born on the same day of course) wish we lived closer,

Brooke Romney said...

Hilarious! Love that girl.