Sunday, October 16, 2011

Stop Lookin' At My Mom

Have you tuned in to the X-Factor yet? It is Simon Cowell's new show that is very similar to American Idol, but has some differences that I am loving. If the two female judges (who do an excellent job) would wear more coverage on their upper halves, I would love it even more! I let Sophie watch it with me, and I feel like I have to repeat myself several times each episode and say to her, "that's not modest". This always makes me feel like I'm turning into my Dad, because whenever there is a swear word in a movie we are watching together, (and yes, he still does this even though I'm 36) he says, "that's not nice". It has become a family joke, and all the son and daughter in-laws love to pipe in with it too! I have a feeling I'm headed down the same path of being the butt of many jokes! Anyways...the reason for this post is to share with you our new favorite song, which is rapped by a 14 year old contestant on the X-Factor. Max sings it all the time and he wants a shirt just like the "Astronomical Kid" that says "Stop Lookin' at My Mom". That's my boy!! Check it out:

1 comment:

Mike Romney said...

Thank you for starting to catching us up! I loved hearing about all your great vacations and so glad we made your list. Love you guys!! OH, and this is Brooke, but Mike is signed into our computer :)