Monday, October 3, 2011

Capri Look-a-like


Do you see the little chubby faced girl in the bottom right corner of the picture...the one with the pink sponge curlers and the tip of the tongue sticking out? That's me! I'm guessing I'm 2 1/2 or 3 in that picture, which is the same age as Capri. A cousin of my Dad's just e-mailed this picture to him, and I am so thankful to him because pictures of me before I entered school, and got the annual school photo, are extremely rare. I loved seeing this because it is so fun to see the resemblances Capri has to me. There are five of us Smith kids in the picture and my oldest two O'Brien cousins. I have absolutely no idea who the other children are! I would love to know what time of day it was, because it appears to be broad daylight and my sister and I are already in sponge curlers! I would also love to know what the temperature was outside, because my cousins are wearing full-on summer outfits while the Smith kids are in long pants and long sleeved shirts!

2 comments:

April said...

That is so funny! I know I have pictures of you somewhere. I will send them your way when I find them. You guys were always more modest than us!

Rachel Smith said...

I love this pic! When we got the email, Joe kept cracking up. You and Capri look like twins. Lucky little girl!:) Hope all is great, my dear!