Sunday, August 21, 2011

Wahooz Family Fun Zone..."Your Family Fun Day One Day Getaway"

You know those radio jingles that you don't particularly like, infact they're kind of annoying, but get stuck in your head, sometimes for years at a time? Steve has been stuck on the O'Reilly Auto Parts jingle for a year or two ("O O O O'Reilly Schucks Auto Parts") and Wahooz Family Fun Zone is one of my repeated jingles ("Your family fun day one day getaway"). Anyway...we went with the Johnsons for a family fun day one day getaway. It's not really a one day getaway, it's more like a two hour getaway. The boys played laser tag. The girls were loving skeeball. We all played air hockey and lame arcade games and earned LOTS of tickets - enough to buy some airhead candy and silly bands! And I can't let history be written without including that I rocked Jared's world in the hoop shoot...twice.






1 comment:

Jared and Brittany said...

Love it - I'm all down for a little humble pie for my hubby!