Sunday, August 21, 2011

Getting Caught Up

Be patient with me while I update my blog for the whole year. I was on the verge of ending my tradition of using my blog to create a family yearbook, that is until I completed the 2010 yearbook and received it in the mail two days ago...and am in love! I love the journaling included in it. So I'm hoping I can remember some of the adorable things my kids have said the last 6 months. And I'm hoping I can remember the fun details surrounding all the pictures I have organized on my computer. So when you see us wearing winter clothing in a blog posted in August, you'll understand why!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Can't wait to see it all! Glad you are back on the blog bandwagon!

Alison said...

I thought of quiting too, and then just decide to put in topics in the right order. That way I could go on and also go on, but still have my blog be in order. I don't know somethimes I have trouble going on when I have not done the past, but then I get overwhelmed. This way I know I won't forget too because I have already put the topic in my blog, but not posted it. Does that make sense at all? Probably not.