Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Autographs



My little nephew, Luke, broke his arm a few weeks ago, which was sadly expected at some point because he is such a curious and energetic boy! He is a lot like my brother, Dillon, who has the biggest heart and is good to his core, and is even extremely laid-back, however, he can't hold still. If you sit across from him at the dinner table his feet are moving constantly. You want to just put a really heavy weight on them so your soup stops jiggling! Okay, I'm totally exaggerating, I just thought I'd give you crazy visual! Luke and his parents came to play the other night and Maxwell and Sophie got to sign his cast. We brought the camera out after the fact so we had to re-create the event! By the way, don't you love the leopard print Sophie is wearing? Don't worry, I don't have a matching one!

7 comments:

OurHappyFamily said...

Your house looks beautiful and your kids are absolutely darling! I can't believe the Blakes are on your ward. . . how fun! They are wonderful people. Amy is one talented gal and so sweet! She is everything you perceived her to be and more. . . she's a doll I tell ya!

I love keepin up on you! Hope all is well!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

ok so for one, i have never seen luke smile like that and for two, i cannot believe how big my nieces and nephews have grown just since the wedding!! has it really been that long since i've been in idaho?! dang its about time i go back to my roots.

Nicole said...

Love the leopard print you have Sophie in!! So cute!! She sure can pull anything off can't she and make it so much cuter, she is a doll! Love the little pig tails too. We might have a picture like this someday. Jillian is our wild child & tries everything in every way possible. She is an accident waiting to happen!!!

PS-That Maxwell is one handsome guy!

Jenni said...

Cute kids, Sophie is always decked out in the latest in fashion, and your house looks so cute. I need to get some tips from you sometime!

Melissa Stadler said...

See it it always good for your kids to actually see a visual of what happens when they are "crazy!"
As I looked at your pictures and your darling kids, my mind wandered to the background. I love your house! I hear everyone talk about "Lyric's incredible style" and I now fully understand what they are talking about. Your house is beautiful! I love the white door with the wood floors and the color of paint you chose to accent it all. Simply amazing! :) I hope that you are loving Idaho my friend.

Eardley Fam said...

All I have to say is I love, love the leopard look. Hot mama Sophie. Austin loved talking to your kids yesterday on the phone. I couldn't believe how big Sophie sounded!!

brooke romney said...

so, your kids are darling, but I'm dying for pics of your whole house. I love the shelves and frames and tree (I'm a genius) and chair. Please, I want a big panoramic picture!!!!!!