Monday, September 20, 2010

Disneyland...the WAIT is on!!

I am officially back in the blogging world and primarily because it's time to create my Family Yearbook, which I make from my blogs, and so I have a lot of work ahead of me because I stopped somewhere back in September! Onward ho! We surprised the kids with a Disneyland trip after school had been in session only three weeks! I'm sure that made their teachers happy...sorry, but isn't that review time anyway and I like to think that my kids are smart enough to skip review! We decided Capri would really throw a wrench in our big kid fun so we boarded her at both Grandmas houses and Aunt Jens, which was probably way more fun for her than Disneyland anyway. Then we added the Johnson Family to our entourage. We spent five nearly full days at Disneyland and had an absolute blast. This first post includes pictures of our wait time. Much of a Disneyland adventure involves waiting, and I am actually pretty good at waiting. I don't mind sitting on a bench and people watching, or chatting it up with my kids or hubby or friends or strangers in line. Our kids got pretty good at the whole waiting game too, and the Dads were usually preoccupied with fast pass strategy!






2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

So fun! Wish we could meet you there...maybe some day. And, you look way too cute to be at Disneyland.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I know this post is about Disneyland, but I just had to say that you look so gorgeous. Miss you!