Monday, September 6, 2010

Pharisees

As we were waiting for Maxwell's turn to be baptized at the stake baptism, they showed a beautiful movie about Christ's life and ministry. Max was cuddled up to me, which I love (that's an unrelated sidenote), and the movie was portraying Christ healing a man and also forgiving him of his sins. It then shows some men on the other side of the room condemning Jesus of blasphemy because no man can forgive another of his sins, only God can they say. Max leaned over to me, shaking his head in disgust, and said, "Pharisees". This little boy of mine, (actually I must remember that he's just on loan to me for safekeeping), reminds me time and time again that he's paying attention during scripture study even when I am absolutely sure he's not!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

He has always cracked me up. He really knows the gospel though. All those hours of BOM on computer!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Hilarious!! I can totally picture him saying that. Baptism pictures to come, I hope?!