Monday, September 20, 2010

Disneyland...the thrill of the rides!

We seriously conquered Disneyland and California Adventures. We went on almost every ride, even the ones Max thought were lame (which were usually my favorites!), and we went on the adrenaline pumping rides countless times. I could only do California Screamin' two times before my lunch almost reappeared, but Max and Steve had no regurgitation issues. The first picture is obviously a picture of a picture, but it shows the typical response of each rider, with the exception of me...I was usually screaming. The camera caught me at a good moment! If Sophie would have been on this ride (it was the only one she was too short for) she would have had a smile plastered on her face. By the way, in this picture Maxwell is saying "whassup", not screaming! He is a true adrenaline junkie.




1 comment:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I love disney land! :) Looks like a blast!