Sunday, July 25, 2010

Y Not Tri


Why is it that I will pay $50 to swim in a duck poop infested pond that has a sign on the edge that says "No swimming", then bike quite a few miles on a borrowed bike that I'm not familiar with which means when the gears get stuck I have no idea how to fix it, and then run on the greenbelt which I'm sure my tax money paid for? To compete, that's why!! I'll admit it, I love a good competition. Also, I loved having a reason to spend time with two of my sisters, Hilary and Cali. There is also an energy at races like this that that I just can't resist.

3 comments:

heather said...

That's awesome Lyric! Way to go!
Who's that guy checking you guys out in the background in the second picture?

Nicole said...

IMPRESSIVE!! What a fun thing to do with your sisters. And getting dirty too...that could be kinds fun I bet! You go girl! You look GREAT!

Amy said...

Go Lyric!! That's so awesome!