Sunday, July 25, 2010

Romneyfest!




The Romneys are one of those families we know will always be in our lives, partly because Mike is such a dork...a loveable dork (as is evidence in the pictures above) and who doesn't love someone like that in their lives, partly because Brooke and I never run out of interesting things to talk about, and the topic of conversation is not always about our kids which is refreshing, partly because their kids know how to party just like them, and partly because they are loyal friends, the kind where the rule "out of sight, out of mind" doesn't apply. The aforementioned Romneys treated us with a visit this summer. We loved it...and Mike couldn't keep his hands off my eye candy! Oh well...I was busy talking to his wife, so I was okay with it!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

That makes me sound like such a molester! I thought we shared everything in our relationship. Am I missing something here. We still tell everyone we meet about the boston shakes. Delicious! People tell me you can't decide where to live based on food and I tell them the heck you can't!

Brooke Romney said...

So, you know that was Mike, right? We LOVED seeing you! It reminds me that I never posted our trip on our blog. How could I forget? Love you guys!