Saturday, December 27, 2008

Impromptu Photo Shoot

Our good friend, Lee Funes, is a really great guy to have around, mostly because he is so fun and nice, but also because he has an expensive camera and a good eye! One sunday afternoon he offered to take a family picture for our Christmas card. We just drove down the street from our neighborhood hoping to see a good backdrop for the occasion. About one mile from our neighborhood we drove past this setting, which happens to be the entrance to a new fancy neigborhood, which I'm sure is currently on hold in this market! As soon as we got out of the car Maxwell began posing solo for the camera, as if he were some hotshot celebrity. It was hilarious. Then he wanted to hold Capri so she could get in on the modeling action too. I remember Capri being really cooperative, but she must have had a moment, because we captured a great picture of her painfully screaming! Sophie is obviously a natural poser as well, because she looks nearly the same in every picture, even the one when were all supposed to do silly faces! And yes, I know my boobs look big (my sisters all told me). I'll just blame it on breastfeeding...even though Capri is bottle fed!





11 comments:

Jen said...

Hi Lady, found your blog through Brian and Kalene! So glad I did and hope you don't mind. I think your boobs look great and so does the rest of the family! Your babe is a little dolly. Come check out our family blog - www.asewingfoolnamedjen.blogspot.com . Come see us some time , we would love to get together with you guys! Smiles and Love JEN

Kim said...

What beautiful new pictures of the family. I miss you guys so much!

The Crazy Heads said...

Your kids are adorable!!!! Those are such awesome pictures you have. Merry Christmas!

Tanya said...

your kids are getting so big and so cute. Great pictures! and yes, I really did put snow back....

Kristen said...

va va va voom Lyric :) Just kidding, you all look so cute, I love the family picture :) What a fun little photo shoot and a great guy to have around!

Bradshaw said...

Great pictures Lyric, your kiddos are so cute. I love sisters, they are the best!

Susan

Tara Fisher said...

What cute cute family pictures! I think you all look gorgeous! I love the picture of Max holding Capri.....priceless!

Amy said...

What a beautiful family!! Love the pictures... the last one of Max and Capri is my fav!

OurHappyFamily said...

What a beautiful family you have... WOW! That little Sophie is gorgeous. You guys all look fabulous... great pics!

Happy New Year

Ashlee said...

I love those pics! Your kids were so cooperative- how would that be?! I also loved the pictures of your sweet baby on her blessing day (and Steve, of course). I wish I could convince my hubby to go for another one!

Nicole said...

Such a gorgeous family!! What a fun picture shoot.