Thursday, February 21, 2008

Idaho Girl's Night...It's Huge!

I must first say that my husband is such a sweetie. I just got back from five days with my Arizona friends. (Sidenote: Max's fantabulous primary teacher, Amy Blake, told me that when she asked him why I wasn't at church on Sunday he said, "she's with her Arizona friends". Then she asked him where my Arizona friends and I went and he said, "I don't know...maybe Arizona".) Upon my return I checked a handful of blogs, one of which was Jenni Terry's (you should feel special Jenni!), and she had posted a Girl's Night out in honor of lots of birthdays and Rachel Budge, who is moving this tuesday. Sweet little Steve told me to definitely go do some bonding...okay he didn't put it like that, but that is how I interpreted it! Word of the get together spread like wildfire, which was so much fun, because I got to meet three new girls and hang with all the really cool oldtimers. We did a little shopping at the mall, and indulged at Cheesecake Factory. Thanks to my table neighbors, Amy, Wendy, Jenni and Cara, for sharing, because that is one my favorite things ever...I learned it in kindergarten! There are so many people that you mostly just see a bunch of heads, but if you click on it for a close-up you will see a table full of hotties!

15 comments:

Jenni said...

It was such a fun night! I loved sitting by you. You are great. I am so happy you got back in time and were able to come. I am also glad (honored) you checked my blog so you knew about it.
p.s I might steal your picture and put it on my blog.

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Were you in town? I'm so bummed... I would have LOVED to see you. Looks like you guys had a great time for Girls Night Out! Cheesecake factory always makes for lots of fun.

Amy said...

It was a blast... Thanks for sharing :) Max was so cute about where you were out of town. It only makes sense, Arizona friends= Arizona, it's the logical place to be.

Jami said...

I was so sad that I already had another "girls" night committment. Looks like I missed out. Lyric...how can you be from Nampa and not enjoy the country music?? Is that possible!! :) Honestly...I didn't enjoy it until I left Idaho!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

I had so much fun too...and thanks to evferyone for sharing with me also...we really have some great girls to be such great friends with!!!

Nicole said...

What a fun bunch of girlfriends!! That looks like so much fun!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Super cute pix, girls nights are the best! And the food looks fab also!

Kristen said...

There is NOTHING like a girls night out :) I like max's comment too... :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun!!! We're all going to miss Rachel!

Anonymous said...

By the way, how do I fix my computer so I know when people's blogs are updated? I'm the one who's lost now! Help!!!

brooke romney said...

Kinda mad you post your Boise girls before your AZ girls...we'll see who comes to San Diego next year. We miss you already. You can steal blog pics from me. I'll post them in a day or two!

Ashlee said...

That was such a HUGE girls night! What a fun group of friends that are all still in touch! How do you do it? I'll bet AZ was awesome, too. I look forward to that post! You have a great husband!

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Becky said...

Lyric, holy cow you have a lot of blogging addresses on your site! That is because you are so cool, wait, that must mean I am cool too because my name is there! Awesome! Seriously, I would have loved to be in your girls' groups, what great friends you must have and be to get together! Hopefully we can do one and I won't be pregnant this time!!! Becky