Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Our new abode!

Here it finally is...a picture of our house. Steve actually took this picture one evening about a month ago, but I did not even know he took it until I was browsing through the pictures on the camera a few weeks later. I find it so amusing that Steve went outside with the camera all by himself and snapped a picture. If you know Steve well, it should surprise you also. I think it is so cute because it is evidence that he really loves our house. He really didn't show much interest in the design of the home, because he fully knows that that is my department. The only adamant request he had was - no white cabinets. That has always been my dream, but I decided that since it was his only request, I would grant it to him! Don't I sound like a fairy godmother...or a genie! We all love our new abode, even without white cabinets.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Your home is goregous!!! You have such a knack for decorating and style. I am envious of that. What a great place to raise your beautiful family!

brooke romney said...

Gorgeous! They just don't build them like that in Arizona!!

Sandi said...

And I love the fact that your new abode is only 15 minutes from me!
Hey, Steve, so you never told me that you hate my kitchen cupboards.

Biddle Family said...

Lyric.
I love your house... wish we stopped by on the way home. anyway my sister in law is going to be moving to Idaho. I told her how cute your house is... what part of meridian are you in?

Mitchell Family said...

Your house is even nicer than I remember it! I can't wait to come up and see it all decorated. I love to get ideas from you. Well, now I won't be able to copy your style since you have a "wealthy" husband!! I'm sure I won't be able to afford it.