Monday, April 9, 2012

All Kinds of Random Fun!!

I have to admit that Capri is not my favorite shopping buddy...yet, because she knows how to make messes in stores just like she makes messes at home! She must make shoe sales people especially aggravated because she finds every super shiny, super high-heeled, super red light district shoe in the department and tries it on, and then leaves them right where they came off her feet, in search of the next pair. I try to pick them all up but sometimes I just want to get out of the store and rush to the kids play place asap! At least she is a cute shopping buddy. I get all kinds of attention when she comes with me. I should rent her out to single men as a pseudo niece and they would get dates for sure...but then I would have to do fingerprints and background checks, which is way too much work. I'll just keep her all to myself.


We went to a new indoor play center and it was quite the hit with my girls. Sophie stayed in the grocery store section nearly the entire time. She was cashier and stocker and greeter...you name it she played it. Actually, she didn't really play it, she WAS it. It was serious business to her. She wasn't even smiling most of the time because she was so busy! I made her smile for the camera in this picture. You could tell she was having a fabulous time. That is her way of having a fabulous time. I told Steve that she is going to make the best employee when she gets older. I don't think I'll let anyone else hire her though...Steve and I are going to monopolize her. I'm thinking she'll be cleaning and organizing his office by 12...really.



While Max, Caleb and the Dad's practiced baseball, the girls enjoyed the playground at the park. I love that my girls play so well together, and Aubrie fits right in.



Capri loves Grandma Smith's chickens...behind the fence. I am the same way. In fact, I milked a cow nearly every day in high school, but I wouldn't ever gather eggs. The chicken always scared me with their squawking, and I thought for sure they would attack me as a mob if I entered the gate. I still have yet to enter that gate! By the way, this picture was taken just prior to our visit to the Romney for President rally. Again, Capri got lots of attention at the rally, but I could have done without that attention seeing as I had to carry her nearly the entire rally (and waiting for the rally to start) because the crazy conservative crowd scared her more than the chickens do!

1 comment:

Alison said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your girls are getting. I love how you do their hair so cute all the time. I just love girls done up so cute. I sometimes feel like a bad mom when I leave my girls hair all crazy. I'm glad you keep up on your blog. It's fun to catch up on your cute family.