Sunday, December 26, 2010

Jersey Shores Christmas

We hosted an ugly sweater party for the Smith Family, but while I was shopping at Goodwill and Deseret Industries for ugly sweaters, the leopard print, wife beater tank tops and black leather pants kept screaming out my name (actually, I already owned the pants from my Axl Rose costume), so when the Smith family arrived in all their ugly sweater glory, this is what greeted them...Christmas at the Jersey Shore. Sadly Max wants to wear his oversized black Porsche windbreaker to school now, and his black wife beater tank top gets sported many nights around our house! I have tucked all the other clothes away for costume use only!


1 comment:

Brooke Romney said...

Hilarious. And I can totally see Max wanting to wear that stuff. Remember that horrid monster truck shirt?