Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Warm and Sunny Thanksgiving

One of my favorite things is leaving really cold and miserable weather, board an airplane, to arrive in a warm and sunny location. One of the many reasons I am glad I was born in the latter part of the 20th century! The Hundley family reunion (which is a very rare occurrence, infact this was our first) was held in sunny Arizona over Thanksgiving weekend. For some reason the only time I busted out my camera was at the train park we love, but it was after Steve headed home to get back to work, and none of our friends or relatives were with us for this segment of the trip, so you get the four of us over and over again! We had such a wonderful time reconnecting with our friends in Gilbert and our aunts, uncles, cousins and Grandma during reunion events. My Mom's side of the family is surprisingly functional...and more importantly fun!








No comments: