Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Capri is 2!!

Capri reached a major milestone in October...she lived to see the age of two, which means her Mom somehow kept her cool often enough to let her live! We did low key birthday party...McDonald's happy meals and playland and most importantly, Grandma Pat. For weeks before her birthday all she requested was balloons, and Grandma Pat delivered. She nearly floated away as she held them! She was intent on eating her cake with a knife, and I never stand in the way of a birthday girl's wishes...even if they are a health hazard!! Although Capri has been my mess maker and my trouble maker, she is also one of my favorite little people. She has more spunk and personality than any two year old I have known. I can guarantee that she will add joy and laughter to our lives always.







4 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday! I can't believe she is that old already! We miss you guys!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

i can't believe she turned two already--like 6 months ago! oh, she cracks me up. i'm glad norah will have someone cool to hang out with and look up to. capri will probably get annoyed with norah trying to tag along all the time, but norah will be bigger than capri soon so capri will have to do whatever norah wants.

Brooke Romney said...

HOw fun. She is such a doll. I can't believe she is already 2!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Happy Birthday to Capri... but more recently, to YOU!!