Wednesday, October 13, 2010

A Glimpse into Capri's Mind

I wish I could see into the mind of my child, and every once in a while she blurts something out that gives me a glimpse. Example: For Family Home Evening we were discussing Adam and Eve and I was holding up a picture of them in the Garden of Eden. Capri waddled over, pointed to Eve and said, "Barbie"! And then yesterday, as the kids were watching the final minutes of The Polar Express, she called out, "Jesus" when Saint Nick entered the screen! It seems that we are keeping things pretty balanced between spiritual and secular around here!

2 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

She is so cute. I can't believe she is that old!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

i'm trying to think of something funny to say, but nothing is coming to mind. also, i wanna see pics of her.