Wednesday, November 19, 2008

4th Picture Tag...this is one I couldn't resist

This is the 4th picture in the 4th folder in the "My Pictures" folder. A really hip and cool picture of my sister Hilary and her husband, Andy, during their engagement photo shoot. I thought this should be one of the pictures on their wedding announcement, but Andy thought it was too "BYUish" (which I guess equals cheesy). I sure didn't let any guy lay his head on mine at BYU. I think it was against the rules!


I thought it would be fun to see what the 5th picture in the 5th folder is. Maxwell in the early stages of coloring. The 6th picture is pretty cute too. Max is deep in thought. Maybe thinking about what color to choose next?


8 comments:

Jamie Christensen said...

Great pictures. I remember when Max was that little. So cute. I got my paperwhites at home depot.

Annette Larsen said...

The deep in thought picture is fabulous. Thinking is hard work when you're so little!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

Seems to me that there should've been a consent form for me to sign allowing you to post that picture on your blog. If there would've been, I wouldn't have signed it. How embarrassing. I'm going to talk to my lawyer and have my people call your people.

Brooke Romney said...

NOw I want to see all of HIlary's engagement pictures. Those are awesome.

Ashlee said...

Love those pictures! BYU'ish??? Not really- way too creative to be cheesy. Max was (and is) so cute!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

I can think of a LOT of things that are BYUish, but that picture is totally not one of them! Those are all great pictures- fun tag. Happy Thanksgiving Paynes!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

That's about how I remember Max looking. I have to admit that engagement pic is a little BYUish :)

Kirk and Aly said...

Love all the pictures! What fun!

We were thinking of you guys and missing you last night when we went out with the group and we were definately the oldest ones. Lame! We need you guys to come back so we aren't the only oldies around.