Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fears of a three year old

Capri is a pretty fearless three year old, but she does have one fear that has held on for a couple of years now...the car wash. She is petrified to go through the automatic car washes. She screams and gets really shaky (see picture #1). It has become a family past time to ask Capri if she wants to go get the car washed because her reaction each time is entertaining! I really had to get the van washed one day and tried to reason with Capri about it. At first she was absolutely opposed, but then her face brightened up and she said, "I have an idea...I'll put the pillow over my face". I just so happened to have a pillow in the car so I could find fabric to match it. Brilliant Capri! And you know what...it totally worked (see picture #2). She did not move that pillow throughout the entire car wash.


2 comments:

Rachel Smith said...

that is hilarious, Lyric. I always love reading your blog. We miss you guys!

heather said...

My niece is also terrified of the car wash and is about the same age. How funny.