Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I'm a Sucker for Christmas Lights

I love looking at Christmas lights, even if it means walking around the botanical gardens in freezing cold temperatures while your children have discovered that their favorite part of the night (even more than Santa) is rolling down the hill and collecting dead grass all over their hair and clothing. Good thing the Johnsons and Browns had the exact same sentiments. The moms were all oohing and aahing, probably to a level of annoyance! It was so beautiful. I also met another Lyric for the first time, as her children discovered that rolling down the hill was more fun than Santa too! Interestingly, her last name is Smith (which is my maiden name of course).






4 comments:

Kim said...

Fun! My favorite is the reindeer antler up your nose though! My kids would have loved to see a reindeer.

Hilary Jorgensen said...

oh, i see lexi was invited. hum. you can have your botanical gardens and i'll have my troubadours of taste dinner club. let's not fight anymore. also, lyric smith?! no way!

Brooke Romney said...

You guys are so cute in all your hats! Don't you love how kids change what the "ideal" is?

Alison said...

I love lights too!!