Thursday, June 10, 2010

Sophie Turns the Big 5!!

Our beautiful Sophia Chere' Payne turned the monumental age of 5...monumental because school is right around the corner. If you haven't yet noticed, I love to throw big birthday bashes for my kids. Each year I tell myself that next year will be a family party only...but then my right brain rears it's head and changes my mind! This year we took the party outside of our house, which was a welcome change. We took a gaggle of girls to Rafiki, which is a super fun indoor play center, and then we herded the gaggle to Red Robin for dinner and dessert. Grandma Pat and Grandma Smith's attendance was so much appreciated, by Sophie, but even more by Steve and I! They helped maintain a very small degree of order! But who am I kidding...I love a little craziness during party time! The final picture in this very long post pretty much sums up how Steve and I felt by the end of the evening!!

















1 comment:

Kirsten Brockner said...

Cute girls! You're kids have close birthdays like mine!