Monday, May 10, 2010

Modest Bath Buddies!

Sophie had a playdate at Aubrie Johnson's house, which turned into a late-over (just shy of a sleepover) and these pictures are proof that they had WAY too much fun! Aubrie's mom wasn't sure how I would feel about the girls bathing together, so she decided to play it safe and have them wear swimsuits. Little does she know that we haven't yet discovered modesty in our home! But I'm glad the girls are clothed because otherwise I would not be posting them on our blog!




7 comments:

brooke romney said...

Oh, she is so cute. How fun to have such a great best budddy!

Leefamlee Treasures said...

WOW a grown up Sophie! She is darling and oh so fun!!!

Hilary Jorgensen said...

she apparently hasn't seen this month's photo in the family calendar.

Kirk and Aly said...

What fun! I wish I could feel as confident to post pics of me in my bathing suit on the blog! Oh to be young again!

BTW- Thanks so much for the birthday card! Loved it! And anytime you want to do SeaWorld and Mimi's Cafe again, just let us know. We'll be there for a quickie, or maybe a quiche. :)

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

They are soooo cute! Darling pics.

Nicole said...

Those are such CUTE girls!! Fun girly moments!

Quinn, Alexis, Jayden, and Owen Brown said...

wtf! just kidding. i just like saying that. but seriously, omg lyr those pics are hilarious! i remember doing that with my friends when i was little. ilyg.