Monday, December 21, 2009

We Love Cousins!

Sicily is one of Sophie's favorite little people to play with. Hollie and I both agree that when the two of them are together the Moms don't even see them for hours on end. House is usually their game of choice!


We love cousins, and thank goodness we do because we have LOTS of them! Sophie adores her cousin Emily. Emily is actually Maxwell's age, but she is so good to play with her younger cousin.


Luke, Landon and Maxwell and Sophie, Jake and Luke after baby Jaxon's blessing. So many family events...so many memories!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Lyric your kiddos are just the most darling! Thanks for the Christmas card - still haven't sent mine out - good thing they say Happy New year right! Stay tuned for that! Oh by the way my good friend Shelly Bates said she came to a fun Birthday party at your house recently - small world eeeh! She said you are lovely and so is your house! I said " I know" , "I KNow"!